2011 Industry Outlook
EP Editorial Staff | August 19, 2011
To learn what these 11 corporate leaders told us, read on…
Crucial technical knowledge, skill sets and experience in operations, maintenance and engineering roles are disappearing at an alarming rate from our workplaces. How will we be able to keep critical infrastructure up and running? How will businesses be able to survive, much less compete? We asked executives from leading supplier organizations how they’re overcoming these challenges in their operations, and how their companies are helping end-user customers do likewise.
Our Thought Leaders…
- Jay A. Burnette, President, Waukesha Bearings Corporation
- Welch Goggins, President & CEO, Cleaver-Brooks
- Andy Gravitt, Senior Vice President, Industry Business, Schneider Electric
- John Grillos, Executive Chairman, NTT Workforce Development Institute
- Barbara Hulit, President, Fluke Corporation
- Poul Jeppesen, President, SKF North America
- Ron Martin, VP & GM, Asset Optimization and Life Cycle Care, Emerson Process Management
- Jagannath Rao, President, Industry Solutions Division, Siemens Industry, Inc.
- William J. Stevens, President & CEO, Motion Industries
- Andy Teich, President, Commercial Systems Division, FLIR
- Tribby Warfield, President, North America Commercial, Gates Corporation