The Corporate Report 2012: Graybar
EP Editorial Staff | December 14, 2012
Graybar, a Fortune 500 corporation and one of the largest employee-owned companies in North America, is a leader in the distribution of high-quality electrical, communications and data networking products, and specializes in related supply chain management and logistics services. Through its network of more than 240 North American distribution facilities, it stocks and sells products from thousands of manufacturers.
For decades, Graybar has helped industrial customers power, network and secure their facilities with speed, intelligence and efficiency.
- Solutions for maintaining and upgrading facilities
- MRO supplies
- Industrial wire and cable
- Electrical infrastructure
- Plant and personnel safety
- Industrial automation and control solutions that enable consistent and efficient production
- Industrial Ethernet solutions that include structured cabling and wireless
- Applications that connect people, systems and information
- Security and access control solutions that protect facilities and people
- Lighting solutions that deliver high quality and energy efficiency
- Power solutions that provide reliability and improved energy management
- Power quality and power factor correction
- Renewable energy
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- In-building wireless (DAS)
- Vendor-managed inventory (Graybar SmartStock℠)
- Industrial vending machines and systems
- Safety audits
- Graybar ESP®
- Graybar Financial Services®
- Technical specialists (networking, energy, automation and control specialists)
Through our specialized sales team, Graybar serves customers in automotive, chemical processing, food and beverage, metals, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and biotech, power generation, printing and publishing, pulp and paper and water/wastewater. We also provide solutions specific to OEMs—machine builders, panel builders and other equipment manufacturers.
To learn more about Graybar industrial solutions, visit graybar.com/industrial, or contact your local Graybar representative at 1-800-GRAYBAR (472-9227).
34 N. Meramec Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Ph: 800.472.9227 (1-800-GRAYBAR)