Save Time/Eliminate Errors with Paperless Calibration Systems
EP Editorial Staff | March 13, 2014
According to Beamex, a paperless calibration system comprised of documenting calibrators and calibration software improves quality and cuts costs for users. The entire calibration process, from initial recording of calibration data on through historical trend analysis, takes less time and virtually eliminates manual errors. While paper-based systems may require little or no investment in new technology or IT infrastructure, there’s a downside. They’re not only labor intensive, they can make historical trend analysis of calibration results and quick access to data difficult.
Beamex offers a range of products for organizations that want to go paperless in their calibration activities, including:
- The MC4 is a compact, documenting process-calibrator for pressure, electrical and temperature signals.
- The ATEX and IECEx certified MC5-IS is an intrinsically safe, multifunction calibrator for use in potentially explosive environments, including offshore platforms, refineries and chemical and petrochemical plants.
- The MC6 is an advanced, high-accuracy field calibration and communicator device. It calibrates pressure, temperature and various electrical signals and contains a full fieldbus communicator for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus and Profibus PA instruments.
- CMX Light designed for use at a single workstation, this product is suited for small and mid-sized companies that need advanced, yet simple-to-use, calibration software
- CMX Professional offers wide customization possibilities for planning, managing and documenting calibrations efficiently and safely.
- CMX Enterprise comes with an unlimited number of positions in a database and all features of CMX software as standard to meet the needs of corporations with large calibration assets and multiple plants.