Vibration Analyzer App for Apple iPad
Melissa Larson | July 28, 2014
GTI Predictive Technology, Inc., creators of the iPad Vibration Analyzer, announces new VibePro App for the Apple iPad.
VibeCapture is a vibration analyzer app that collects and processes vibration signals from industrial rotating equipment. The app uses the same external hardware for all VibePro products. Current VibePro owners can purchase VibeCapture in their App Store.
• Time Waveform display and capture
• FFT Spectrum for acceleration, velocity and displacement
• Selectable sampling rate and number of lines
• Real FFT resolutions up to 0.17Hz
• Save data or export via e-mail
Developed for the iPad, the VibePro product family offers solutions for vibration analysis, dynamic balancing, infrared thermography and shaft laser alignment on a single device.