Zebra Technologies Introduces Rugged, Enterprise-Class TC5 Series Touch Mobile Computers
Jane Alexander | November 16, 2016
According to Zebra Technologies Corp. (Lincolnshire, IL), its recently introduced TC5 Series of devices represents the “next evolution” in enterprise mobile computing. Developed for retail and field mobility applications, the lineup of rugged, enterprise-class TC51 and TC56 touch mobile computers has been designed to satisfy the durability, power, and security needs of business users, while offering intuitive consumer design that meets the expectations of today’s end users.
• Said to be “as easy to use as consumer smartphones,” devices in the TC5 Series are designed to withstand accidental drops into water or onto concrete and used in dusty areas.
• Running the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system, the series is supported by Zebra’s Mobility DNA suite of application security, development tools, and mobile end-user apps.
• A 1.8 GHz hexa-core 64-bit processor helps enterprise apps run up to five times faster while consuming 15% less power than other devices running on quad core platforms.
• Innovative productivity-design features include an easily removable and replaceable battery pack, a large 5-in. display, and customizable Active Edge Touch Zones for one-touch access to the most frequently used device features and apps.
• The TC5 Series also provides the operational ease of support for a better total cost of ownership (TCO, as well as fastest, dependable wireless connections inside and outside with 802.11ac/r/k Wi-Fi connectivity for superior roaming capability, and 4G LTE WWAN.
For more information, CLICK HERE.