Technology Showcase: MARTS Exhibitors
EP Editorial Staff | March 14, 2011
This Technology Showcase focuses on the early-bird exhibitors you’ll see at this year’s MARTS—Maintenance And Reliability Technology Summit—set for April 26-29, in Rosemont, IL.
Representatives from companies listed here are among those who will be discussing their products and services in the tradeshow area, Wednesday, April 27 and Thursday, April 28.
One of these companies is Ivara (www.ivara.com), a Silver Level MARTS Sponsor. Ivara helps asset-intensive companies reduce operational costs, increase production, maximize capacity, reduce unplanned downtime and achieve operational excellence. The company’s end-to-end software solution enables implementation of a proactive asset-performance management process for long-term, sustainable equipment reliability. Among other things, Ivara is sponsoring all MARTS refreshment breaks this year.
Infraspection Institute (www.infraspection.com), which is the world’s oldest independent infrared training and certification firm, is yet another MARTS Sponsor. Founded in 1980, Infraspection Institute has trained and certified nearly 10,000 thermographers worldwide and shaped the infrared industry through technical consulting, publications, research, standards development and software publishing.
Other “Must-See” 2011 MARTS Exhibitors Include:
- Dreisilker Electric Motors, Inc. (www.dreisilker.com) provides electric-motor solutions to commercial, industrial and municipal customers. It specializes in Motor-Safe™ Repair methods using non-burnout stripping, accurate and precise rewinding, advanced varnishing, dynamic balancing and thorough testing.
- Ludeca (www.ludeca.com) supplies laser precision-alignment systems that extend rotating-machine availability and increase MTBF. They protect assets and increase product quality by reducing vibration to low levels. Accurate shaft alignment contributes in more ways than one to great savings and a cleaner environment.
- MAPCON (www.mapcon.com) stands for MAintenance, Planning and CONtrol software—a state-of-the-art CMMS that operates on personal computers. Today, this 100% employee-owned company offers CMMS products for every size organization and takes pride in its long-term product support and personal service.
- NEC Avio Infrared Technologies (www.SoltecCorp.com) will demonstrate its line of high-performance thermal imaging cameras and data-acquisition recorder systems. Camera types include modules, handheld and fixed-mount. Data-acquisition units include new, portable, low-cost 4- and 8-channel compact designs for high-speed analog signal measurements.
- PdMA Corporation (www.pdma.com) will highlight its more than 20 years of commitment to the predictive maintenance industry and electric-motor testing. Dedicated to continually challenging current industry standards, PdMA Corporation’s industry-leading role is built on a hands-on management approach combined with a highly experienced leadership team.
- T.A. Cook (www.tacook.com) is an international management consulting firm focusing on asset performance management. Its core competence is the sustainable implementation of asset, operations and service-oriented excellence. T.A. Cook delivers value-enhancement and bottom-line productivity gains.
- Wilcoxon Research (www.wilcoxon.com) has manufactured predictive maintenance equipment for 40 years, including piezoelectric sensors, vibration transmitters, signal conditioners, accelerometers and vibration monitoring sensors. Company goals include a commitment to ongoing research in vibration instrumentation and impeccable customer service.
- CMMS Data Group (www.cmmsdatagroup.com) shares its knowledge with maintenance and facilities departments through best-practices consulting services and profit-centered software solutions. This ensures peak performance, maximized operations efficiency and minimized costs. Services include world-class advice as well as the tools and software solutions to make it happen. This includes MVP Plant™, a CMMS that delivers best-of-breed decision support, enabling any maintenance or facilities department to become world-class. With a clear picture, maintenance and facilities departments are profit centers, not cost centers.
For full details on MARTS, go to www.martsconference.com.